Top 5 things to do in Munduk and Ubud
- Brahmavihara Buddhist temple
- Stay in Munduk Moding Plantation (Villas, Spa, Coffee Plantation tour, Village bikeride)
- Waterfalls (Git Git and Munduk)
- Hindu temples (Lake Tamblingan, Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Lembuyang rice fields
- Mt. Batur volcano hike
- Cultural Dances (Kechak at Uluwatu temple and Legong)
- Hindu Temples (Tanah Lot, Pura Lempuyang, Tirtha Empul Temple, Besakih Temple)
- Monkey Forest Temple
- Downtown Restaurants (Clear Cafe and Kaffe)
- If you have time go to Java and see Borobudor Buddhist Temple!
Out of all our travels so far, going to Bali with Nelli is my absolute favorite….it was fitting that it was also for our honeymoon! Nelli really went out of his way to ensure it was an enjoyable experience and that each of us got what we wanted out of Bali. The above list only represents a FRACTION of what we did the two weeks we were there. We visited so many more places, temples and waterfalls but I chose my favorites above. As you can see, we were quite busy but there was also plenty of time for relaxation (we had 3 spa sessions and stayed at the BEST hotels) which is important for me (read: spoiled). We also got sick (as usual) so that really slowed down our days and it was nice to lounge around our villa recovering from our coughs! Please bring A LOT of cough medicine when you travel internationally – I still haven’t learned my lesson and didn’t bring enough! Here are some tips and tricks related to our favorite activities in Bali.